Questions and Answers
1. How do I advertise in The Web Latin Guide?
Check the boxes that apply for our subscription plans. Once you filled up the fields you will be submitted for approval.
2. What will it cost?
Pricing and availability varies by subscription Plan. To find out pricing for your specific plan, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How do I update my company information?
Send us an email with new data and we will do it for you
4. Who do I contact if I have question?
You can contact The Web Latin Guide directly to: (305) 388-7398 and one of our Representatives will be more than welcome to help you out.
5. What are sponsor listings?
Sponsor Listings is a fee-based service that allows commercial sites to receive enhanced placement to promote their product or services. By making your web site a “Sponsor Site,” you can attract more prospective customers to your web site.
6. How long will my sponsor listing last?
The minimum duration is one year
7. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept checks, money orders, and credit card payments through Paypal. Money orders should be sent to The Web Latin Guide Corp at: 15181 SW 113 ST., Miami, FL 33196.
8. Where will my sponsor ad appear?
Your sponsor listing will be displayed at the right side of the homepage